ONLINE AND HYBRID PROGRAMS AT CENTENNIAL COLLEGE
At Centennial College, we’ve risen to the challenge to adapt our education and change with the times. We have made the shift to offer 45 programs in a completely online format, delivering the high-quality education you expect from us, in a flexible, convenient way – the way of the future.
Learn online for the future you want! The Business School, School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts, and School of Communications, Media, Arts and Design offers leading-edge, interactive learning opportunities.
Our fully-online programs offer the flexibility to transfer into the on-campus delivery or complete the program online. In addition, we offer hybrid programs that combine the best of both worlds – hands-on experience in our labs and studios on campus and remote access to virtualization software. Hybrid programs also offer innovative virtual labs, featuring interactive course videos that go in-depth on the information you need to be successful in your career. Students benefit from being able to watch and re-watch course content to sharpen your skills and excel once you’re in the workforce.
Advantages of Online Learning at Centennial College
- Advance your career online by working towards a valuable Canadian academic credential that is recognized internationally.
- High-Quality Courses: Instructional design and educational technology specialists work closely with our expert faculty to develop online courses that incorporate learner interaction, practical exercises, and faculty-led instruction.
- Engaging Academic Community: Build relationships with your classmates in our technology-enabled learning environment. Engage in idea sharing, collaboration and teamwork through online discussions and group work.
- Virtual Student Services: Your online learning toolkit includes extensive library and web-based resources. Access peer tutoring, success advising or connect with an online learning strategist. Virtual orientations, counselling, and immigration advising are available to support your career goals in Canada.
- Enhance your resume with digital fluency and learning skills: Prepare to become a skilled and confident user of technology in your chosen field.
- Online Flexibility: Conveniently access course materials and lessons on your own time (in your timezone) from the comfort of your home. Make effective use of your time during the pandemic by earning credits at Centennial College!
- Start your path to Canada! Students who are unable to travel in the coming months may start their studies online while in their home country. After the online semester, if they obtain a visa, students can transfer to Centennial College campuses in Toronto once the borders reopen or continue studies online.
Will online classes affect Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) eligibility?
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has stated, “If your in-class courses are being moved to an online-only format because of COVID-19, your eligibility for the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) Program won’t be affected. This includes students who have a study permit or who have been approved for a study permit for a program starting in May or June but who are unable to travel to Canada at this time due to travel restrictions. International students in this situation may begin their classes while outside Canada and may complete up to 50% of their program while outside Canada if they cannot travel to Canada sooner.”
Learn more about the Advantages of Online Learning at Centennial College
“I am currently enrolled in the Event Management Post Graduate Program. I am excited to be a student at Centennial College. The program is amazing, and I am looking forward to what the future holds as an Event Planner.
Thank you to the faculty for the incredible job as we maneuver through the COVID-19 pandemic with little or no disruptions, the support has been tremendous, you keep us informed, you check in on us, it shows you care.”
Andrea Hudson Lindsay // Event Management (Online) // Class of 2020
THE BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Business – Accounting
- Business – Marketing
- Business – Supply Chain and Operations
- Office Administration – Health Services Diploma
Graduate Certificate Program
SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY, TOURISM AND CULINARY ARTS
Graduate Certificate Programs
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA, ARTS & DESIGN
Advanced Diploma Programs
Graduate Certificate Programs