English Language Learning
English Language Learning (ELL) is an intensive five-level full-time program at Centennial College designed for international students who wish to improve their English language skills. If you are an international student, this program will help you to build upon and improve your language skills for success in college, university, or your career.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
- ELL’s five levels (Elementary, Beginner, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate, High Intermediate) run each semester.
- In the English Language Learning (ELL) program at Centennial College, you’ll be placed into one of the five levels depending on the results of a diagnostic placement test that will ensure you are in the correct language level.
- Each level consists of five “modules” with each “module” running for three weeks.
- You can start the program at the beginning of any module, depending on your date of arrival.
- You can join the program at three-week intervals, as there is continuous intake.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Career preparation
- College preparation
- University preparation
- Course preparation