In Centennial College’s General Arts program, you study a range of subjects in the humanities and social sciences, as well as communications.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, September|
This college preparation program is for you if you are:
- Considering college programs such as Communication Arts, Child Studies, Community Services or Hospitality, and Tourism Administration.
- Planning on transferring to the Liberal Arts Diploma.
- Exploring your ultimate career goals and various educational opportunities.
Centennial’s Arts programs run two to four semesters in length, depending on your future goals.
- You will learn in small-sized classes that allow for peer-to-peer and students-to-instructor interaction.
- Upon program completion, you will earn a college certificate.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators