The Liberal Arts program covers a range of subjects in the humanities and social sciences, as well as communications and research methods.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years/4 semesters|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
This arts diploma program is for you if you are:
- Interested in applying to a Bachelor of Arts Program at a recognized university.
- Considering college programs such as Business Administration, Child Studies and Community Services, Hospitality and Tourism, Journalism and Media and Design.
- Exploring your ultimate career goals and various educational opportunities.
Centennial’s Liberal Arts program runs for four semesters in length, depending on your future goals.
After two years (with at least a 3.0 GPA) you:
- May apply for consideration for an undergraduate arts program at university.
- Will have gained experience in actual university-level courses.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators