Advertising and Marketing Communications Management
Centennial College’s Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program is all about tapping into your creative talent and strategic thinking and using business savvy to generate new and exciting ideas. If you prefer to watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, this program is for you.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, September|
In the Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program, you:
- Learn the entire advertising process, including creative development, research, developing strategies, campaign planning, production, media planning and buying.
- Learn to produce content within the range of advertising genres.
- Gain the ability to tell clients’ stories with persuasive advertising.
- Plan and develop campaigns on multiple platforms.
- Develop your instincts and strategic abilities while meeting deadlines in a professional and creative environment.
- You are led by a team of seasoned advertising instructors who possess vast experience in the industry.
- Complete your training with an industry field placement, during which you acquire experience in the day-to-day activities of the advertising world.
- The Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program mirrors working world standards, including firm deadlines, multitasking, working under pressure and delivering professional presentations.
- Hands-on practice with on-site professional software and media planning systems is provided.
- You gain insight and experience in the main areas of agency operations: Digital creative, media and account management.
- The Interactive Advertising Bureau recognizes Centennial’s Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program as offering the largest breadth of digital/mobile curriculum.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
Companies Offering Jobs
Companies that have hired program graduates include:
- Anderson DDB
- Boom Marketing
- Grey Canada
- Leo Burnett
- MacLaren McCann
- Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment
- Media Edge
- Mindshare MPG
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Young & Rubicam
- Account manager
- Media buyer and planner
- Digital/mobile professional
- Creative developer
- Direct marketer
- Event marketer
Areas of Employment
- Account management
- Media buying and planning
- Creative development
- Direct marketing promotion
- Event marketing