Advertising and Marketing Communications Management
Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program at Centennial College is all about tapping into your creative talent and strategic thinking and using business savvy to generate new and exciting ideas. If you prefer to watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, this program is for you.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
Taking place over three years, the courses in this Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program at Centennial College begin by offering a foundation on all aspects of the industry, which prepares you for the final year of study, when you choose to specialize in account management, digital creative or media buying and planning. Additionally, this program is the only Greater Toronto Area college advertising program to offer a full semester, 14-week field placement.
In the Advertising and Marketing Communications Management program, you’ll:
- Learn the entire advertising process, including creative development, research, developing strategies, campaign planning, production, and media planning and buying;
- Learn to produce content within the range of advertising genres;
- Gain the ability to tell clients’ stories with persuasive advertising;
- Plan and develop campaigns on multiple platforms;
- Develop your instincts and strategic abilities while meeting deadlines in a professional and creative environment;
- Be led by a team of seasoned advertising instructors who possess vast industry expertise;
- Complete your training with an industry field placement, during which you’ll acquire experience in the day-to-day activities of the advertising world.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Account manager
- Media buyer and planner
- Digital/mobile professional
- Creative developer
- Direct marketer
- Event marketer