Advertising – Media Management
The Advertising – Media Management program offered by Centennial College prepares you for the role of strategic media planning and buying within the advertising and communications industry.
Intensive, hands-on, industry-approved advertising media management courses provide you with the fundamentals of media management while focusing on consumer-driven communication channel choices (such as mobile platforms) for advertising messages.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
Intensive, hands-on, industry-approved advertising media management courses will provide you with the fundamentals of media management. At the same time, they’ll highlight consumer-driven communication channel choices (such as mobile platforms) for advertising messages.
In this Advertising – Media Management program offered by Centennial College, you’ll:
- Develop expertise in reaching target audiences with creative messages;
- Build your business and negotiation skills on behalf of advertising clients to achieve strategic results;
- Expand your knowledge of emerging media;
- Master industry-specific syndicated research databases and software;
- Complement your in-class education with a 14-week industry field placement.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Digital strategist
- Social media planner
- Connection planner
- Account planner
- Broadcast buyer
- Media sales executive
- Research Analyst
- Business development coordinator