Fine Arts Studio
The Fine Arts Studio program, offered by Centennial College, is an intensive two-year offering with an emphasis on physically creating art through drawing, painting and sculpting.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
By getting your hands dirty (literally), you learn the latest skills and techniques, find your own creative voice and be prepared to launch your career as an artist. You spend more time in the studio in two years at Centennial College than other schools offer in four!
In addition to the creative process, this Fine Arts Studio program at Centennial College offers one of Ontario’s most comprehensive professional practice curriculums. So you graduate well prepared to thrive as a self-employed artist in the professional arts community.
In this Fine Arts Studio program, you:
- Develop advanced technical, conceptual and professional skills required to engage the contemporary arts community.
- Work independently both in and out of the studio environment.
- Receive lots of one-on-one attention.
- Begin to nurture a lifetime of growth as a professional visual artist and storyteller.
- Have a progressive learning experience led by a collaborative team of teachers.
- Be encouraged to develop personal direction and approach to build your own unique voice and style in visual storytelling.
The Fine Arts Studio program is for you if you are serious about practicing as a professional. As a candidate, you should have meaningful prior experience, either through education, a lifetime personal commitment, and/or the professional equivalent.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators