Computer Repair and Maintenance
Centennial College’s Computer Repair and Maintenance program offers you a valuable combination of technical and business abilities to start you off in the career direction of your choice.
Every computer eventually needs a tune-up, and when you attend the courses in this college certificate program, you learn how to do that tune up using skills like basic computer hardware theory, operating systems and application programs to keep computers running flawlessly. Additionally, you gain technical hands-on experience in installation, maintenance and application of troubleshooting techniques.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, September|
|Location:||Toronto, Canada / Blended / Online|
With more and more microcomputer-based systems entering the marketplace, there is a need for professionals who can link their computer hardware expertise to the general needs of business. To ensure your success in the field, you also acquire business experience by examining approaches for maintaining strong customer relations and providing effective technical support.
This concise applied science program prepares you to step into an important role by combining a broad range of computer-related courses with strong interpersonal skills training.
- This program takes a practical approach to personal computer hardware and software installation, repair and maintenance.
- You are introduced to local and remote computer communication systems.
- In the Computer Repair and Maintenance program, you have the opportunity to work with a wide range of high-tech equipment.
- The certificate you earn reflects a high standard of learning.
- Once you complete the program, you will be positioned to pursue industry’s A+ Certification and Network+ certifications.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators