Electronics Engineering Technology
If you don’t just enjoy your iPod, tablet and smartphone but are also curious about their inner workings, the Electronics Engineering Technology program at Centennial College is for you.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, September|
|Location:||Blended (Pickering, Canada & Online)|
Facilitated by the School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science, this advanced diploma program will prepare you with cutting-edge knowledge that reflects the latest developments in electronics engineering. Through an optimal balance between theory and hands-on experience in your courses, you’ll:
- Gain a solid foundation in modern electronics;
- Develop technical expertise in areas such as wireless communications, data communications, microcontrollers and industrial systems;
- Work with computers, communication transceivers, and electronics testing and measurement equipment.
As an Electronics Engineering Technology program graduate from Centennial College, you’ll be prepared for a variety of full-time jobs in areas of the electronics industry such as electronic product design and development, manufacturing or installation, service, research and technical sales.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Audio-visual equipment operator
- Computer applications developer
- Telecommunications officer
- Radio and television equipment operator