Networking – Computer Systems Technician
The Networking – Computer Systems Technician program at Centennial College, offered in a two-year delivery format, lets you quickly enter the job market.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, September|
|Location:||Blended (Toronto, Canada & Online)|
Facilitated by the School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science, this diploma program will incorporate the latest in computer systems and network technology into its courses to reflect the ever-growing innovations of the digital revolution.
In the Networking – Computer Systems Technician program at Centennial College, you’ll:
- Delve inside computer hardware and learn the intricacies of operating systems;
- Explore the most up-to-date computer systems and networks technology;
- Learn about computer and network security;
- Assemble and maintain systems that will empower users in creative, business and communication activities.
As committed faculty members guide you through your courses, they’ll maintain a close watch on trends in the industry to ensure the topics truly reflect the ever-growing digital industry.
Once you complete the program, you’ll be able to launch a career in technical support in the growing Internet, intranet, extranet and telecom networks fields.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Computer systems technician
- Field service representative
- Network technician
- Network technical support specialist
- Help desk support
- Technical support