Software Engineering Technician
Centennial College’s Software Engineering Technician program prepares you to work as a software developer. Whether someone wants to balance the books, edit photographs or produce a movie, it wouldn’t be possible without software programs. You will be at the forefront of designing, developing and maintaining the latest software.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, September|
|Location:||Toronto, Canada / Blended / Online|
During your time in the Software Engineering Technician courses in this college diploma program, you acquire solid knowledge of:
- Software engineering methodologies
- Programming languages
- Design and algorithm concepts
- Data management tools
To underscore the applied focus of the curriculum, the Software Engineering Technician program includes a software development project. This real-world business application requires you to make use of all the technical and business skills acquired during your time in this college technology program to build high quality software.
- Software Engineering Technician courses are delivered using leading-edge technology geared to industry standards.
- Knowledgeable and approachable School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science faculty members have diverse business experience and academic credentials.
- Smaller class sizes allow for more individualized learning and one-on-one time with instructors.
- The diploma you earn is recognized in Canada and abroad, reflecting high standards of learning.
- The program is offered in a continuous mode, which allows you to complete it in 16 months.
- Graduates from the program may apply for certified membership to either the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS) or their provincial engineering technology association.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators