Centennial College’s Hospitality Foundations program has been specially designed as a pathway to enable international students to enter the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts and then transition into one of our diploma programs.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||May, September|
In the courses of this hospitality certificate program, you will learn both the core job skills required to work in the dynamic hospitality industry, as well as the language skills to communicate successfully in English with colleagues, employers and guests.
- Smaller class sizes allow for more individualized attention.
- There is a carefully measured pace to the delivery of this Hospitality Foundations program.
- You enjoy specially-crafted learning experiences that are delivered by sensitive and experienced instructors and professors.
- The program places a strong emphasis on the use of English in all of its aspects.
- Upon successful completion of this program, you are invited to join any program of your choice in the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators