Business Administration – Accounting (Fast-Track)
This unique fast-track Business Administration – Accounting program is designed specifically for applicants, both foreign and domestic, with existing academic credentials. You should consider this business program if you want maximum recognition for the studies you have already completed, and a pathway to a rewarding career in accounting.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
Successful applicants gain direct admission into the fourth semester of Centennial College’s three-year (six-semester) Business Administration – Accounting program, if they have already completed a post-secondary education. By receiving a block transfer credit for three semesters of the program, these students bypass introductory courses, leaving only three semesters of study before graduation.
This fast-track program not only provides you with the full value for previous studies, but it also eliminates the administrative activities related to individual transfer credits.
Through a very concentrated accounting program curriculum, you acquire a sound knowledge of:
- Managerial and financial accounting
- Accounting systems
- Accounting software
- As a student of this fast-track Accounting program, you build the strong foundational skills necessary for a career in accounting.
- You have the opportunity to further enhance your education and specialization in accounting.
- A team of Business Administration – Accounting professors with strong academic backgrounds, deep subject matter expertise and extensive business and management experience teaches the courses.
- You optimize your learning experience with small class environments that offer a leading-edge information technology infrastructure.
- Many classes are taught in lab environments that are fully outfitted with an integrated network of computer systems.
- The transition into the workplace is made easier with training in industry-standard accounting software, including QuickBooks and Sage ACCPAC ERP.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators