Business Administration – Accounting
In Centennial College’s Business Administration – Accounting program, you will learn that accounting is about more than crunching numbers; it’s about setting up a business for success.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
- Business Administration – Accounting program graduates receive several course exemptions towards the academic requirement for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) designation.
- Program graduates are exempt from several of the advanced certification courses in account and finance through Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA).
- You will have the opportunity to further enhance your education and specialization in a specific area of accounting.
- A team of professors with strong academic backgrounds, deep subject matter expertise and extensive business and management experience teach the courses.
- Small class environments that offer a leading-edge information technology infrastructure to maximize your learning experience.
- Many classes are taught in lab environments that are fully-equipped with an integrated network of computer systems.
- Your transition into the workplace will be made easier by training in industry-standard accounting software, including QuickBooks and ACCPAC for Windows.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Merchandising accountant
- Service accountant
- Accountant in the public sector/private and/or non-profit sector
Areas of Employment
- Federal/provincial government
- Enterprise corporations
- Accounting firms
- Advertising agencies