Business Administration – Finance
The Business Administration – Finance program helps to open doors to more career options by focusing on preparing you for specialized areas of financial services such as retirement planning or investment advising while you continue on the path towards the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation and a pathway to the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) credential. As a result, a wider variety of financial services careers will be available to you upon graduation.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
- This program, which includes a CIFP capstone course, builds a complete skill set for financial services, including IIROC license, Life License Qualification program (LLQP), Retirement
- Consulting Certificate and CFP designation academic requirements.
- Business Administration – Finance is also a pathway to the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) credential, and completion of this program will allow you to write the CSC exams.
- You will be eligible to write the Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) Level 1 exam and will have Level 1 certification in financial planning (CFP).
- If you complete the CIFP capstone course, you will be eligible to write the Level 2 exam for full CFP certification
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators