Business Administration – International Business
If you dream of global business ventures, then Centennial College’s Business Administration – International Business program is for you.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
Basic business and specialized international business topics covered in this advanced diploma program prepare you for career success in just three years. Among the areas in which this International Business program will help you to gain expertise are:
- International trade law
- International finance
- International sales and negotiation
- International business planning and research
- International marketing
- Corporate social responsibility in international development
- This program offers small class environments in which you learn from experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
- Business Administration – International Business courses offer ample opportunities to work on team projects.
- You can increase your marketability by taking additional courses that can be used towards an industry-valued SAP certificate.
- A co-op version of this offering (program code 2419) will give you the opportunity for industry experience that provides valuable hands-on learning and numerous networking opportunities.
- The opportunity exists for you to participate in The Business School renowned international student exchange program.
- Upon completion of this International Business program, you may be eligible for the Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) designation, in accordance with the process prescribed by the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), as well as the Canadian International Freight
- Forwarding Association (CIFFA) certificate, in accordance with the process prescribed by CIFFA.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators