As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the first semester of this program will be held in an online format starting in Summer 2020.
Business Administration – Leadership and Management (Optional Co-op)
Centennial College’s Business Administration – Leadership and Management program focuses on helping you identify and develop your leadership potential. In ways that no other undertaking or institution can, this Business School program allows you to become confident in decision-making, analysis, management practices and leadership. In the Leadership and Management program, you will enhance your ability to manage projects, find efficiencies, identify the best hires and leverage your financial knowhow into smart, innovative, strategic business decisions.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years/6 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter, Summer|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada|
Your professors will help you fine-tune your business expertise and employability skills. Through experiential learning and practical assignments that simulate real business situations, you will focus on your growth as a leader and decision-maker.
Our Program Advisory Committee, a team of employers, help us keep the program (and your skills) up-to-date on the trends and changes in the business environment. Additional benefits include opportunities for experiential learning through clubs and competitions, articulations agreements with various universities and flexible learning options like traditional classrooms, blended and online offerings.
- Leadership and Management courses ensure you gain comprehensive, value-added knowledge of all areas of business and management.
- The use of extensive case analyses, directed research and experiential learning prepares you for a smooth transition to the workplace.
- You expand your interactive and online skills with technology-supported learning.
- Small class environments give you ample opportunities to work on team projects that will stimulate your innovative thinking.
- This Business Administration program develops your skills portfolio as you become familiar with the management practices of leading global companies and organizations.
- You learn from a team of professors with strong academic backgrounds, deep subject matter expertise and extensive business and management experience.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators