As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the first semester of this program will be held in an online format starting in Summer 2020.
Business Administration – Marketing (Optional Co-op)
Our Business Administration – Marketing program helps turn you into a skilled marketing professional who manages the link between an organization and its customers using social media, customer knowledge and business strategy.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years/6 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter, Summer|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada|
- You build your skills portfolio as you learn from the management practices of leading global companies and organizations.
- Small classes in this marketing program allow for one-on-one time with the industry-experienced instructors who teach you.
- You will have the opportunity to obtain membership privileges with the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA).
- The Business School is a proud sponsor of marketing students in national and province-wide academic competitions, including the Ontario Colleges Marketing Competition (OCMC), BDC and CMA competitions.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Marketing coordinator
- Account manager
- Marketing analyst
- Promotions coordinator
- Sales representative
- Assistant brand manager
- Public relations assistant
- Advertising coordinator
- Social media coordinator
- Search engine optimization specialist
Areas of Employment
- Advertising agencies
- Retail and retail corporations
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Financial institutions
- Sports events and entertainment
- International businesses
- Start-up companies