Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management
The Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management program at Centennial College focuses on teaching you how to effectively and efficiently run a business.
|Full-time Duration:||3 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
Employing hands-on learning in environments that are similar to actual business settings, the courses in this advanced diploma program cover:
- Purchasing and inventory management.
- Supply chain and logistics management.
- Operations planning.
- Direct supervision and quality assurance.
- Analysis of operations processes to identify productivity improvements.
- Application of business process re-engineering (BPR) techniques to simplify and streamline organizational processes.
- Planning and designing quality improvement programs.
- Applying team-approach principles to effectively analyze and recommend solutions to operations problems.
You also acquire the expertise needed to maximize productivity in these and other areas (such as enterprise integration) while preparing for a career in any service or goods manufacturing industry.
One of the most interactive aspects of this School of Business program involves learning to integrate manual and computer-based systems, like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, as they relate to supply chain management activities.
- The Business Administration – Supply Chain and Operations Management program provides you with a solid business and industry overview before specialization.
- In addition to your diploma, you have the opportunity to obtain a Certificate of Recognition in SAP, a leading ERP software.
- This program is recognized in Canada and abroad, reflecting high standards of learning. It can also lead to graduates of this program earning the highest graduating salaries in the School of Business
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators