Business – Marketing
Our Business – Marketing program prepares you to be the essential link between an organization and its customer base. You start this certificate program by learning business basics such as accounting, organizational behaviour, business software, customer service and international business.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
|Location:||Pickering, Canada / Online|
- Small class environments provide regular opportunities to connect with industry-experienced marketing faculty members.
- An emphasis on global citizenship brings discussion of the world and its events into the classroom in value-added ways.
- Because the diploma you earn reflects high standards of learning, it is recognized in Canada and abroad.
- This program helps you to build your skills portfolio with a curriculum that combines broad marketing concepts with specialized marketing skills, along with training in popular business software.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Marketing assistant
- Account supervisor
- Sales and service representative
- Merchandising assistant
- Advertising assistant
- Promotions assistant
- Customer service representative
Areas of Employment
- Sports/events and entertainment
- Non-profit organizations
- Digital marketing agencies
- Advertising agency
- Enterprise corporations