Business – Supply Chain and Operations
The Centennial College Business – Supply Chain and Operations program ensures you acquire the necessary skills to succeed in operations for businesses that provide goods or services. Business operations and supply chains are the primary business functions that create products and services offered by organizations to satisfy customer needs.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
- The Business – Supply Chain and Operations program gives you a solid business and industry overview before specialization.
- The diploma with which you graduate is recognized in Canada and abroad, reflecting high standards of learning.
- The program has professional associations with the Canadian Association for Production and Inventory Control, SAP University Alliance and Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Quality control technician
- Inventory analyst
- Planning and scheduling coordinator
- Logistics coordinator
Areas of Employment
- Planning and scheduling
- Supply chain management
- Productivity improvement
- Direct labour supervision
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Non-profit organizations