Court Support Services
If you enjoy getting your courtroom fix from TV shows, it’s time to put down the remote and join the action by attending the Court Support Services Program.
This two semester certificate program prepares you to work with judges, lawyers, paralegals and the public, providing pre-court, in-session and post-court support. In this role you will safeguard the functioning of the courtroom and by extension the judicial process.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, September|
- Experienced faculty members who work within the court system provide you with legal and practical hands-on learning opportunities.
- In the program’s Court Support Services courses, you complete realistic, career-oriented assignments.
- Graduates of the Court Support Services program can apply to the Accredited Court Transcription Course
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Court registrar
- Court support staff
- Court clerk
- Court reporter
Areas of Employment
- The Ministry of the Attorney General (Ontario Court of Justice, Superior Court of Justice)
- City of Toronto (provincial offences courts)
- Municipal courts
- Tribunals and boards
- Official examiners
- Court reporting services