As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the first semester of this program will be held in an online format starting in Summer 2020.
Global Business Management
In Centennial College’s Global Business Management program, you gain the skill set to embark on a borderless career.
The two-year Business Certificate program program, facilitated by The Business School, delivers a unique blend of management and international concepts to train you to effectively lead in the global business environment.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years/4 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter, Summer|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
Global Business Management courses cover core business topics such as project management and business communications to ensure you can navigate any business environment. In addition to specialized global business topics, you gain knowledge in:
- Financial and managerial accounting
- International business law
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Operations management
- International marketing
- International sales and negotiation
- International finance and banking
- Management and leadership
- Project management
- Human resources management
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
To help you retain information, you learn these topics in small seminar classes, listen to lectures by guest speakers, partake in external competitions and industry visits, present research reports and more.
Upon graduation from this college business program, you will have the skills and knowledge to confidently pursue entry-level management roles. Your knowledge and practical skills will be transferable across several industries.
- The Global Business Management program challenges you to grow and make connections through various networking opportunities throughout the program.
- Students who are successful in the program possess strong analytical and numeracy skills, are highly organized with an ability to plan and prioritize, thrive under pressure and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Successful graduates develop strong interpersonal skills, are innovative problem solvers and decision makers, are comfortable working within a team environment and have a willingness to learn new things.
- International students who successfully complete Centennial’s Global Business Management program may be eligible to apply for a work permit (up to three years) upon graduation.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators