International Business Management
Centennial College’s International Business Management program ensures you obtain the key industry knowledge you need to successfully conduct business on a global scale in any international corporate environment.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, May, September|
|Location:||Toronto, Canada / Online|
This College Business program offers a unique global perspective on business. Graduates must have knowledge of specialized International Business Management topics such as:
- International business law
- International finance and banking
- International marketing
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
In this business graduate certificate program, these topics will be taught alongside core business courses such as project management and business communications.
To ensure you are career-ready upon graduation, the International Business Management program features a practical approach that includes gaining technical knowledge and skills through hands-on learning. A full-time 14-week experiential learning opportunity (internship) with a participating organization further rounds out your industry knowledge and experience in international business.
- International Business Management program faculty members have extensive experience in the global business market.
- An extensive use of case studies, simulations and project-based learning, with a focus on developing project management, teamwork, report writing, communication and presentation skills will be highlighted.
- You will gain practical industry experience through the 14-week internship.
- Students will have the opportunity to channel their focus and gain a solid foundation in international business practice in a short period of time.
- Includes courses that may lead to a CIFFA (Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association) certificate.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators