As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the first semester of this program will be held in an online format starting in Summer 2020.
International Business Management
Centennial College’s International Business Management program ensures you obtain the key industry knowledge you need to successfully conduct business on a global scale in any international corporate environment.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year/3 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter, Summer|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
This College Business program offers a unique global perspective on business. Graduates must have knowledge of specialized International Business Management topics such as:
- International business law
- International finance and banking
- International marketing
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
In this business graduate certificate program, these topics will be taught alongside core business courses such as project management and business communications.
To ensure you are career-ready upon graduation, the International Business Management program features a practical approach that includes gaining technical knowledge and skills through hands-on learning. A full-time 14-week experiential learning opportunity (internship) with a participating organization further rounds out your industry knowledge and experience in international business.
- International Business Management program faculty members have extensive experience in the global business market.
- An extensive use of case studies, simulations and project-based learning, with a focus on developing project management, teamwork, report writing, communication and presentation skills will be highlighted.
- You will gain practical industry experience through the 14-week internship.
- Students will have the opportunity to channel their focus and gain a solid foundation in international business practice in a short period of time.
- Includes courses that may lead to a CIFFA (Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association) certificate.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators