Centennial College’s Law Clerk program is approved by The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO), signalling to employers a high standard of learning.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Starting in:||January, September|
As a result, The Business School program provides you with the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to practice and succeed in this field. During your time in the program, you will attend a wide variety of Law Clerk courses, in conjunction with legal software courses that fully prepare you for employment in the legal profession in just two years.
A unique feature of this business diploma program is a four-day-per-week work placement in the final semester. This opportunity provides you with invaluable work experience and allows you to apply your knowledge to real-life legal situations.
- Emphasis is placed on practical, career-oriented assignments.
- Faculty members are lawyers and other legal professionals.
- The work placement component consists of work in a law, corporate or government office for a 14-week period.
- The work placement is organized and supervised by the program’s faculty.
- The diploma with which you graduate reflects high standards of learning.
- Once you successfully complete the Law Clerk program, you will have the opportunity to enter the one-year Paralegal graduate certificate program at Centennial College’s The Business School.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators