Marketing – Corporate Account Management (Optional Co-op)
Centennial College’s Marketing – Corporate Account Management program prepares you for an exciting and financially rewarding career as an account manager/sales professional in the business-to-business (B2B), government and institutional marketplaces.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year/2 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
In this Business Graduate Certificate program, you learn that because today’s customers are well informed and expect more customized solutions, account managers must have a solid foundation in all areas of sales, marketing and service. This includes prospecting, networking, relationship building, closing and post-sales activities.
As such, in interactive and practical courses, you learn how to put the customer first with an entrepreneurial mindset that adapts to diverse customer needs while you develop and practice skills specifically in:
- Conducting competitive and marketplace analyses that lead to understanding customer needs and behaviours
- Developing and improving verbal and written communication skills
- Selling and presentation skills – storytelling and practical methodologies
- Use of analytics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Business and financial literacy to create compelling customer value propositions
- Engaging buyers and influencers through digital content and omnichannel marketing
- Identifying diverse working environments and adapting communication styles to ensure clarity and effectiveness of communications with buyers
- Understanding negotiations from the buyer’s perspective
- Purpose Driven Leadership – understanding your motivations and next career steps
If you are goal oriented, organized, inquisitive and persistent with above average communication skills, consider a career in Marketing: Corporate Account Management.
- Thanks to the Corporate Account Management program’s hands-on training in Salesforce automation software, you will be able to make a smooth transition into the workplace.
- The Business School professors have extensive experience in sales and account management in the business-to-business settings.
- Small class environments allow you to interact with faculty members and your fellow peers.
- Learn to thrive under pressure and develop excellent interpersonal, listening and oral communication skills.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators