As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the first semester of this program will be held in an online format starting in Summer 2020.
In just two semesters, Centennial College’s Marketing Management program prepares you to become a marketing professional who carries out a broad range of marketing functions within business, government and not-for-profit organizations.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year/2 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter, Summer|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
This Business Graduate Certificate program covers marketing management, along with related subjects in brand management, marketing project management, digital marketing, marketing services, integrated marketing communications, marketing research and international marketing strategy. As a result, you develop a solid understanding of domestic and international marketing issues.
Once you graduate, you will be able to employ analytical, decision making, organizational and communications skills to support the marketing activities of a wide variety of organizations. You may also continue your studies in a specialized area, such as research and analytics or corporate account management.
In today’s competitive marketplace, it is essential that every business develops, implements and monitors a strong marketing plan. Environmental factors such as evolving technology, societal and sustainable needs, demographic trends, regulatory changes and intense competition continue to challenge the marketing function to provide more return to the organizations’ various stakeholders. Understanding what customers want and providing products and services to them is the essence of marketing. This challenging graduate certificate program provides you with the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills applicable to today’s workforce.
- You learn to develop and apply marketing strategy from a domestic and international perspective leveraging market research.
- The Marketing Management program prepares you to manage the execution of key marketing projects and take on digital marketing planning and execution.
- In ways that are interactive and engaging, you have the opportunity to evaluate the differences between marketing products and marketing services, and evaluate integrated marketing communications.
- Program instructors are industry professionals with years of experience, who are approachable and ready to help.
- Upon program completion, you will be prepared to join the domestic and global workforce in several aspects of marketing strategy and execution.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators