Office Administration – Executive
Administrative Professionals are the backbone of today’s modern office environment. From productivity software expertise to managing complex projects, Administrative Professionals are valued and indispensable business generalists. Centennial College’s Office Administration – Executive program prepares you, in just two years, to execute a range of duties performed by Executive Assistants who work with upper level management in today’s technologically advanced workplaces.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years/4 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
- Hands-on training provided in the Office Administration – Executive program develops your expertise in essential automated office systems such as word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- You build your skills portfolio as you learn from faculty members with real experience and up-to-date knowledge of business trends and related technology requirements.
- Learning in small class environments within The Business School allows you to connect with faculty members on a one-on-one basis.
- The Office Administration – Executive field placement is an opportunity to explore your career prospects, build your network and gain valuable work experience.
- The diploma reflects high standards of learning, increasing your career opportunities.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Administrative Professional
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Office Supervisor
- Administrative Support Officer
- Office Coordinator
- Assistant to president of an organisation
- Administrative assistant
- Senior secretary
- Executive secretary
Areas of Employment
- Office environments
- Government offices