Office Administration – General
Centennial College’s Office Administration – General program offers you the administrative support knowledge you need to succeed in today’s office environment.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
|Starting in:||January, September|
|Location:||Pickering, Canada / Online|
- You develop your expertise through exposure to essential business software tools such as word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- Office Administration – General faculty members have business world experience and up-to-date knowledge of current trends, business practices and related technology requirements.
- Small class environments connect you with experienced, knowledgeable and approachable faculty, which fosters inclusiveness.
- You further your career opportunities by earning a diploma that reflects high standards of learning.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Office assistant
- Office clerk
- Administrative assistant
Areas of Employment
- Office environments
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Government services
- Businesses in the private or public sector