Office Administration – Health Services
If you enjoy assisting doctors, contributing to the health care system, and working in today’s dynamic medical environments, join the action by attending the Office Administration – Health Services program at Centennial College. A well-run and efficient office within a medical practice, clinic or other healthcare setting is vital to the success of the practice and to the quality of the healthcare provided. Office Administration graduates in the healthcare sector have the organizational and clinical support skills necessary to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care and service. Faculty in the Office Administration – Health Services program are experienced individuals providing industry-related training that not only teaches you specialized skills required to be a part of a health care team, but also core competencies transferable across all industries.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years/4 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
- Learning in small class environments allows for opportunities to work on team projects and to connect with experienced, knowledgeable faculty.
- You will master essential automated office systems such as word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- Because Office Administration – Health Services faculty members have business world experience and up-to-date knowledge of current trends, senior administrative health-care environments and related technology requirements, you will greatly expand your skills portfolio.
- You will advance your career opportunities by earning a diploma that reflects high standards of learning.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Receptionist/Office Administrator
- Medical Office Manager
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Medical secretary
- Medical office administrator
- Clinic assistant
- Health office administrator
Areas of Employment
- Doctor’s offices
- First aid
- Medical laboratories
- Veterinary Clinic
- Physiotherapy offices
- Health care related offices