As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the first semester of this program will be held in an online format starting in Summer 2020.
Strategic Management – Accounting
The Centennial College Strategic Management – Accounting program is for students who want to gain a perspective on the organizational techniques required for the effective execution of strategic decisions and the critical role that managerial leadership plays in the viability and growth of a business.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year/2 semesters|
|Starting in:||Fall, Winter, Summer|
|Location:||Progress Campus, Toronto, Canada / Online|
Through just two semesters of Strategic Management – Accounting courses, you also continue to learn and deepen your understanding in the areas of financial accounting, management accounting, taxation and auditing.
By taking The Business School program, you get to:
- Enjoy comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of management.
- Extensively use case studies and simulations to enhance your knowledge.
- Be exposed to a strong focus on leading-edge managerial practices (including leadership practices) of the best companies in the world.
- Receive hands-on training in the latest technology applications in the area of management information systems, including ERP systems.
- You develop your skills with a Strategic Management – Accounting curriculum that includes comprehensive coverage of all the key areas of management and focuses on cutting-edge managerial and leadership practices of the best companies in the world.
- Learning in small class environments allows for training that incorporates one-on-one time with instructors and peers.
- The Business School program sees you connect with and learn from a team of professors with strong academic backgrounds, deep subject matter expertise and extensive business and management experience.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Accounting supervisor
- Accounting manager
- Assistant controller
- Business analyst
Areas of Employment
- Financial institutions
- Government offices
- Public accounting firms
- Manufacturing industries
- Service industries
- Small business