Supply Chain Management – Logistics
The Centennial College Supply Chain Management – Logistics program provides you with the necessary skills and business knowledge to be successful in the world of supply chain and logistics.
|Full-time Duration:||1 year|
With the business world stretching into the global marketplace, employers are actively seeking professionals with a combination of supply chain and logistics knowledge. As such, the courses in this Business Graduate Certificate program at Centennial College teach you how to:
- Formulate strategies
- Understand transportation economics
- Lead effectively
- Develop and execute key decisions
Once you graduate from the Supply Chain Management – Logistics program, you will be able to contribute logistics expertise to ensure business success. You will also have the academic credentials necessary to pursue the Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation (CITT) designation, allowing exemptions from specific CITT courses. The CITT designation is highly regarded in Canada by supply chain and logistics professionals. By attaining this designation, you will prove to employers that you have achieved a high standard of learning.
- You learn in small class environments that use technology systems that support Supply Chain
- Management and Logistics objectives.
- You study best practices in supply chain management that advance your knowledge.
- The Supply Chain Management – Logistics program helps you to develop strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- As you learn from faculty members with business world experience and up-to-date knowledge of current trends and related technology requirements, you build your skills portfolio.
“A good opportunity to be a member of the research team to conduct research for reputed institutions like University of Toronto and Centennial College. Gained a lot a new knowledge and hands-on experience in conducting research. Learned sampling techniques and different data analysis methods.”
Sushil Anu // Performance of Existing Oil-Grit Separators (Stormceptor) and Development a New Generation of Urban Sediment-Contaminant Separators
- Production coordinator
- Supply chain analyst
- International logistics manager
- Supply chain software manager
- Warehouse operations manager
- Customer service manager
- Fulfillment supervisor
- Transportation coordinator
- Purchasing manager
- Inventory specialist
- Distribution clerk
Areas of Employment
- Consumer packaged goods
- Freight forwarding
- Export operations
- Import operations
- Distribution warehousing
- Transportation sector